Re: [OM] I'm back

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 15:06:48 +0800
Nathan,
I asked my daughter to study IB course in Hong Kong and get the result to
apply UK's universities but she refused. She doesn't want to compete her
secondary school course in Hong Kong.

I wish my daughter can get GBP9000/year for her school expense in UK. I got
the information from education agency in Hong Kong, there will minimum
GBP7000/term and 3 terms/year for oversea students. That means
GBP21,000/year for school expense only. My wife & I estimate there will be
GBP30,000/year for my daughter studying in UK. I believe I must owe my
daughter a debt in my last life :(

---
Michael