Re: [OM] I'm back

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 07:11:56 -0700
Jim, some of the brass bits of the Ross lens appear to have been painted
or otherwise blackened in the past.  Is this correct?  If so, perhaps
contrast could be improved if the blacking was restored.  I also wonder
if the waterhouse stop wheel has some sort of light seals.  A leak there
could also reduce contrast.

Chuck Norcutt