Re: [OM] I'm back

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 10:00:24 -0500
Chuck,

The lens is just as I received it, some 50-odd years ago.  The internal
brass surfaces are painted dull black.  The Waterhouse wheel is sandwiched
between two close-fitting plates, so there should not be much light leakage
at all.

What surprised me was that a lens that was designed before color correction
was envisioned could produce a very pleasing color image.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA