Re: [OM] After the Sunset - An experiment in HDR with a spot meter

Subject: Re: [OM] After the Sunset - An experiment in HDR with a spot meter
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 13:00:15 -0500
> Aye, there's the nut. The rest of it is just engineer speak and
> rationalization. <wink>

HEY! Who are you calling a nut? :)

I'm trying to take to heart something that Moose admonished me about.
I was losing the joy of photography because everything I did had to
earn its keep. I wasn't doing photography just for the joy of doing
photography. Having and using the OM gear gives me pleasure. It's
something that I WANT to do. The fact that it delivers the goods for
paid work doesn't hurt.

I yam, what I yam.

AG