Re: [OM] After the Sunset - An experiment in HDR with a spot meter

Subject: Re: [OM] After the Sunset - An experiment in HDR with a spot meter
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 22:42:51 -0700
On 9/15/2011 1:43 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
> ... As I've stated several times in the past, I think the 7D remains the best
> DSLR on the market today in terms of
> price/features/performance/results. These tests have only reinforced that
> opinion. AG

Sounds like Moose bait. :-)

With slightly improved low end and improved Highlight Tone Priority, the 60D
improves in DR over the 7D. The trade-off
for less rapid fire power is more than fine with me.

The articulated screen on the 60D makes it hands down the better camera for
actually getting the shot in many situations
(including esp. video.)

I wish the 60D had a dedicated instant video button.

I think the 60D replaces the 7D as the best DSLR on the market today in terms
of price/features/performance/results.
Especially as it is significantly less expensive.

IQ Value Moose