Re: [OM] Totally OT - Climate Change

Subject: Re: [OM] Totally OT - Climate Change
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 17:49:24 +0100
On 05/08/2011 17:17, Ken Norton wrote:

> If you look at where the hockey-stick really took a turn, you'll see that it
> coincides with the massive reduction in particulate emissions.
>
> AG

Briefly, it's going to get colder, not warmer. Probably to the extent of
the Dalton minimum, Google it.

And the Hockey Stick was a scam, they admit that themselves now, I
think. If anyone still references it, they didn't read the emails (hey,
I've got plenty of spare time...)

They get this wrong because they 'don't understand even gross features'
of planetary atmospheric circulations (Prof Fred Taylor, Oxford).
Because they think space is electrically neutral, or that the
electricity doesn't do anything (seriously!).

Astrophysics is a bust; the sciences that get their ideas of input and
output of planetary atmospheres from these people are also a bust.

Donald (It's electric, dummy!)

;-)

--
I'm a Mac, but I'm happy with my PC.