Re: [OM] (OM) Totally OT - Climate Change

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Totally OT - Climate Change
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 20:42:33 +1000
I wondered what had happened to him after he was laughed out of Australia.
A dreary aristocratic Tory who is so far to the right of Genghis Khan that he
can't even see the wagons - and with no scientific background or credentials
whatsoever. An intellectual blackshirt,  he does have considerable background
in grim, Thatcherite economic policy. Yes, he's articulate and that's the
danger - he wouldn't recognise 'real science' if it bit his leg off. His views
on AIDS are...entertaining.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Monckton,_3rd_Viscount_Monckton_of_Brenchley

Any major social change throws up creatures like this.
First against the wall when the revolution comes...
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(I've committed a few fallacies above but not nearly as many as the 3rd
Viscount).