Re: [OM] Totally OT - Climate Change

Subject: Re: [OM] Totally OT - Climate Change
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 10:24:55 -0400
And for those who aren't afraid to listen to new satellite research
(from OZ no less)... the science isn't exactly settled.  Unfortunately,
only a podcast, no video to see the charts.  It undercuts the IPPC's and
model makers key assumptions about anthropogenic CO2 vs natural sources
of CO2.  Professor Murray Salby of Macquarie University:
<http://www.thesydneyinstitute.com.au/podcast/global-emission-of-carbon-dioxide-the-contribution-from-natural-sources/>

ps:  You'll need to devote 1/2 hour to hear this one out
Salby's webpage at Macquarie:
<http://www.envsci.mq.edu.au/staff/ms/index.html>
After this paper is published he'll probably soon be booted out of the
mainstream climate researcher's club.

Chuck Norcutt