Re: [OM] (OM) Totally OT - Climate Change

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Totally OT - Climate Change
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 14:12:03 -0400
Actually, It takes a pretty special and bold politician to invite folks in who
take points of view other than that of the person doing the hiring. They may
start out allowing as how they don't want a bunch of yes-people around them,
but invariably they wind up with lots of them. It's just the nature of the
beast. Makes it more important to elect folks who share at least a portion of
your point of view. <g>

--Bob