Re: [OM] Who uses a Bogen/Manfrotto 410/3275 geared head?

Subject: Re: [OM] Who uses a Bogen/Manfrotto 410/3275 geared head?
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 09:51:54 +0200
Fantastic head. But yes, a huge qr plate. Having quite a set of small
manfrotto qr plates i didn't want to replace them all, so i bought a
stand-alone pair and mounted the base pseudo-permanantly onto one of
the new plates. Now i never need to detach the big plate unless i want
to mount something huge (which i don't have)
Jez