Re: [OM] Panny 20/1.7

Subject: Re: [OM] Panny 20/1.7
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 08:20:54 +1000
I tend to use the 35mm or the 50mm on my 5DMkII when taking photos at
home events with family and friends, or just generally around the
house of the Loved One and our dogs. A *lot* of my photos are of this
type, and generally always have been. 40mm might be a nice middle way
(and has been on the Voigtlander R3A, which I love but rarely use
now), but I don't know anyone makes an EF AF 40mm lens (mind you, I
haven't looked).

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz