Re: [OM] Panny 20/1.7

Subject: Re: [OM] Panny 20/1.7
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:23:42 +0200
History has shown us that, if one is to use only one lens,
the most versatile is the standard lens. Just like using a 40mm - 50mm
lens on a 35mm-based camera system, the 20mm on the panasonic should be
up to most photographic tasks.

For more than 6 months, I have primarily used one lens, a 50mm f/3.5
on a rangefinder, with ISO400 film. I have not been left wanting in
any way.

I can imagine that the small, high-performance, fast 20mm f/1.7, on a
variable-ISO digital camera, truly should be able to tackle most
photographic tasks.

The question is, what *couldn't* you use as subjects, with this lens?

:-)