Re: [OM] romance of film

Subject: Re: [OM] romance of film
From: "|-o-|" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 19:43:26 +1100 (EDT)
I think some are missing the point, like different films, different sensors
are good for different subjects.

What is good for portraiture would probably suck for gardening
photography.

The E1 is great for outdoors, the E450 is excellent for real estate/house
photography and to live in the glove box, the E330 is great with the ballows
and macro photography, the E3 is great on my shelf but it still doesnt even
look as good as the E1. And I still use the OM-4T for humans because
I havent had the time to learn what is best using a digital camera
for portraiture because I dont do enough of it.

My next digital will probably be a Canon but then I remember
back in 1993 when I said I would never buy another Volvo
because the company had lost its way until I saw and drove the
Volvo 850 T5 sedan in 1994 (unmodified version).

Then add into the mix that we are all human, and as such we
all like different things.

Cheers
Ian Manners
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO THE PURCHASER: The entire physical universe, including this
product, may one day collapse back into an infinitesimally small space. Should
another universe subsequently re-emerge, the existence of this product in that
universe cannot be guaranteed.