Re: [OM] romance of film

Subject: Re: [OM] romance of film
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 18:08:46 +0200
I don't know if it is the sensor or the lens, but the results I get with the
other lenses I have for the GF-1, 7-14mm, 45mm macro and a Leica 90mm with
adapter, do not produce equally striking results, so I put it down to the
brilliance of the 20mm pancake.

To be fair to film, I have never had as good a scanner as the Nikon 9000. My
film scanner was the Nikon 2000.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman