Re: [OM] romance of film

Subject: Re: [OM] romance of film
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 14:35:48 +0800
I work exactly the same way like Ctein, the keys are:

- capture everything from the deepest shadows through the brightest
hightlights.
- as linear a form as is possible and not to use "clever" software.

All the above is available from Vuescan with Color balance "none" and do not
specify film type, just use "Generic", "Color".

I have never use ICC profile, when I know it exist for Vuescan I have almost
stopped shooting film, I extensively worked with the negatives that are
faded and no ICC target sample for them.

C.H.Ling