Re: [OM] romance of film

Subject: Re: [OM] romance of film
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 08:39:52 +0100
It's interesting that you should think that, Nathan.  I reckon that the
pictures on my GF-1 are particularly well exposed and coloured, better than
those from my E-3 or E-420.  I'm definitely no expert, but the sensor must have
a great deal to do with it, and it tends to point me in the direction of the
E-5.

Chris