Re: [OM] TOPE 43 shooting season announcement (last of the TOPEs?)

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 43 shooting season announcement (last of the TOPEs?)
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 10:25:36 +0200
Bit late replying, and firstly thank you Olafo for all the effort and
work you have put into the tope galleries over the years. I am one who
hasn't commented on the images and feel bad about that but I have looked
at them all and entered pretty much everyone since joining the list.

Everyone is taking photo's so I wonder what stops them entering a tope
picture - it must be the subject matter, so I actually would like to see
an increase to  two galleries - a picture a week where listees post what
they consider their best picture taken for the week, some do this now
anyway including me  so it would be nice to have the duplicated to one
place in order to look at them. Then we keep the tope but make it
quarterly, because if you really can't take 4 pictures a year then
surely you need to change something in you life ;-)  or get some new
equipment, but maybe we need to do a  quick survey to find why people
don't or can't post - for me I am usually nervous about the quality of
my entry and the comments when made generally offer help and advice so
that I can improve over time - so I post it and hope it looks OK, just
want to add my two penneth to the replies gone before.

IanW