Re: [OM] TOPE 43 shooting season announcement (last of the TOPEs?)

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 43 shooting season announcement (last of the TOPEs?)
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:02:38 -0400
Just my .02

Although I haven't always been an active participant,
I have always enjoyed seeing what everyone is doing
over the past 10 years or so.

Thank you Olafo for all the wonderful work you've done for us all.
(I'm sure there's a gold plated Zuiko waiting in heaven for you
...but may it be a very long time before you can collect it!) [?]

I think that's a gracious offer silversnozz is making.

Rick

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 10:22 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would be happy to host TOPE on www.zone-10.com
>
> But, I would recommend that part of the change that we change it to
> twice a year. I've been a sometimes participant because my own
> schedule and the shooting season is so short. If we backed off to
> twice a year and the season was longer, just maybe we might be able to
> get more people involved.
>
> If we were to host it on www.zone-10.com, I can easily set it up for
> several people to admin it and since it's a CMS, things are pretty
> easy to do--no HTML coding necessary.
>
> AG (chief cook, bottle warsher) Schnozz
> --

GIF image