Re: [OM] TOPE 43 shooting season announcement (last of the TOPEs?)

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 43 shooting season announcement (last of the TOPEs?)
From: Martyn Smoothy <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 22:47:14 +0100
Hi, not posted in a while...

I think it would be a shame if the TOPEs ended, I've participated in
most (but not all) over the past few years - one of the more interesting
aspects of the list as far as I'm concerned.

However, if they do carry on I don't see the point of reducing the
number to 2 a year - if people can't be bothered to submit a picture
every 3 months I doubt that  decreasing the opportunity will make much
difference (& obviously there's no need to participate in them all).
Also I think that we should stick to using Olympus kit in some way -
there are so many other ways to publish "general" pics on the net.

Whatever's decided, thanks to Olaf for keeping it going as long as he has.

Regards - Martyn