Re: [OM] TOPE 43 shooting season announcement (last of the TOPEs?)

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 43 shooting season announcement (last of the TOPEs?)
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:49:11 -0400
  I've been pretty busy the last week but now have the time to properly
respond to this. Just to echo what others have said I've participated
sporadically in TOPE but have always enjoyed viewing them. I can only blame
myself for not commenting all the time since this is the only feedback for
Olaf that someone is looking. I certainly hope it continues in some form or
another and a little format change may be a good thing. I must admit I've
stopped worrying about the camera used. It would be nice to truly make it OM
again but film has become such a pain to deal with especially in my area.
     I concur with the suggestion to make it semi-annual or even quarterly.
Perhaps during the anonymous period we could all vote on a favorite and
choose a "winner" for each theme. A little friendly competition may generate
a bit more interest and activity.
     Finally, what ever becomes of the TOPE I would like to thank Olaf for
the time and energy he has put into this over the years. He has done a
fantastic job.

Charlie