Re: [OM] TOPE 43 shooting season announcement (last of the TOPEs?)

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 43 shooting season announcement (last of the TOPEs?)
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:11:43 EDT

In a message dated 7/12/2010 4:38:08 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm  inclined to call it a day (well, really 10+ years!) after this
TOPE,  but what do you guys think?
Do you think there's still enough interest to  determin a further set
of TOPEs, or not?

I've been an occasional participant and have enjoyed viewing the entries in
 the TOPE.  Much like the Mailing List, I think things have evolved over
the  years.  I wonder to what degree the lack of participation reflects the
decline in use of film.

Perhaps the other question which needs to be asked is, " Is there anyone
who would like to take over the and run the TOPE?"

If there is an interested party, here are a few ideas that might work for
themes.

Now that is funny.

My best friend.

Wish I'd thought of that.