Re: [OM] Another mini adventure

Subject: Re: [OM] Another mini adventure
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 21:00:53 -0700
On 3/27/2010 6:00 AM, Russ Butler wrote:
> Great to see you're already putting the RV to good use. And this is the time
> of year to do it, before the kids get out of school and the parks are packed.

Yup, we prefer travel before Memorial Day and After Labor Day. But our
new traveling house may force us to brave the summer a bit, too.

> I really like Albion&image=_MG_9226.jpg.

Thanks!

> How far were you from the heron? Albion&image=_MG_9159cr2ia.jpg They usually
> don't cooperate with me :-)

I dunno, maybe 100 yds? There were many herons about and I took quite a
few shots of them, but they were pretty skittish and impossible to get
close to. Wander casually toward the bank near one and off it would fly.

Moose