Re: [OM] Another mini adventure

Subject: Re: [OM] Another mini adventure
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 18:08:26 +1100
It is indeed but those are native forms of Carpobrotus - indigenous
speces.
A Gondwana genus that we share with S. Africa, like the Proteacae.
Never could understand why such an attractive plant was called
Pigface. I've spent some happy hours revegetating sand dunes with it
as it thrives in sandy, high salt environments.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx