Re: [OM] Another mini adventure

Subject: Re: [OM] Another mini adventure
From: Russ Butler <rbinnj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 09:00:27 -0400
Great to see you're already putting the RV to good use. And this is the
time of year to do it, before the kids get out of school and the parks
are packed.

I really like Albion&image=_MG_9226.jpg.

How far were you from the heron?
Albion&image=_MG_9159cr2ia.jpg

They usually don't cooperate with me :-)

--
Russ Butler (NJ USA)