Re: [OM] Aperture 3 - quick review

Subject: Re: [OM] Aperture 3 - quick review
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:55:50 +0100
sRAW (may have incorrectly used upper-casing)  is reduced raw on the
canyon - there are two options sRAW1 and sRAW2 one equivalent to 5mp and
the other between that and raw, the raw files are between 30 and 40 Mb
which is filling my portable disk up quickly so I considered shooting
sRAW, unfortunately I can't find any recent comparisons (with latest
firmware) to know how much it degrades the images.

What I have learnt from the 5D2 (and it has been stated here often
enough) is that the equipment doesn't make up for lack of technique ;-)
also I am finding myself having to use flash more and more to help get
the results I am looking for.

..