Re: [OM] (OM) Famous zuiko for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Famous zuiko for sale
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:31:48 -0600

> I agree with Nathan; if her right eye is examined with the magnifying glass
> of
> FastStone, and even without it,  it seems to have a curve of reflective
> tiny
> bubbles on it. I've never seen that kind of artifact in a pic before.

I looked again. Those reflective bubbles are reflections of the windows on
the other side of the room. Perfectly legit and not digital artifacts. The
sharpening is a little crunchy, but that's my fault. Had this been a final
portrait I would have cloned out the stray reflections among many things. As
it was, her hair had lost the fight with her hooded jacket.

I'll be sure to photograph her again when she's feeling better but she still
managed that "Dad is going to pay for this" look.

Strange that nobody noticed the hot pixel.  Time to map pixels again.

AG