Re: [OM] Aperture 3 - quick review

Subject: Re: [OM] Aperture 3 - quick review
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 06:32:19 +0000
I don't using the mapping, at the moment, Marc.  But the in UI is nicely
improved, I think, and using different libraries is simple now.

Your Aperture library is upgraded with the change of version, but that didn't
take too long (only around 8,000 files in Aperture).  What will take me a
loooong time is integrating my iPhoto library with my Aperture library.  I have
used iPhoto on my MacBook Pro to catalogue photos from work, mostly of my
students.  But I am moving all that to Aperture.  I did it once before, but
made a mess of it; I am now going to make it much, much tidier.

But no memory leaks so far ...

Chris