Re: [OM] HDDs & BU [was OT - new monitor setup]

Subject: Re: [OM] HDDs & BU [was OT - new monitor setup]
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 15:36:00 -0400
As a digital storage medium for photo images are re-writable Blue-Ray discs
any more preferable than DVDs.

If so, what are the advantages?

I asked the question  at the local Best Buy. The salesperson stated quite
definitively that there were no such Blue Ray discs.

The Sony Store in town has them in stock along with laptops with an onboard
Blue-Ray disc burners.

So much for Best Buy !

jh