Re: [OM] So good, I bought it twice.

Subject: Re: [OM] So good, I bought it twice.
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 21:33:36 +0200
I am willing to bet that I use a wet darkroom more than any of you -
it's the *only*
photographic process in my arsenal except for the few 6x17cm colour
slides I shoot
a month.

I print at least 10 images a week.

Ken, thank you for your informative mail - you definitely got my
attention, and I will
be trying my best to get my hands on some Adox MCC 110 paper. Will
have to order from
overseas, here in South Africa I seem to be able to get only Kentmere
and sometimes Ilford
papers. Next month when I am no longer broke (hopefully for good!)
this will be a bit easier.

In fact, now I can't wait to give it a try...