Re: [OM] HDDs & BU [was OT - new monitor setup]

Subject: Re: [OM] HDDs & BU [was OT - new monitor setup]
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 08:57:25 -0500
This ties into Fernando's cable discussion.  Most Blue ray players don't
come with an HDMI cable which is required for high definition.
Depending on where you buy, a 6' HDMI cable can run $50 - $90.  It's a
frickin' cable!
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com