Re: [OM] HDDs & BU [was OT - new monitor setup]

Subject: Re: [OM] HDDs & BU [was OT - new monitor setup]
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 19:52:43 +0000 (GMT)
Hmmmm,
      Economics of the madhouse, although I get your point. When I used to
dabble in silversmithing it used to amaze me that the cost of raw materials for
a project did not differ that much between using silver or gold, compared to
the final project cost. The "man hours" obviously were similar...but the mark
up due to using gold was much higher...being an awkward sod I preferred using
silver..just liked the material.

However to get back to the example of the USB lead...Due to the "Y"
construction of the present lead and the lack of length I will need to resort
to adding a a USB male/female extension so the money saved on buying an
external drive with a short lead will be blown on an extension lead anyway.
:-(   bugger, life is just too complicated.........
Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK