Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 15/12/2009: Nathan uses flash!!! Don't missit, it

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 15/12/2009: Nathan uses flash!!! Don't missit, it is the first time in years!!!
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:40:32 -0000
Setup?  D'ya think?

Having seen techniques used by others using "customized" wooden logs, I
would guess that item pegged on the line was filled with a mix of lard and
seeds (as used in fatballs) to attract the subjects.  Since Nathan already
has possession of a suitable item of clothing, perhaps he would like to test
that hypothesis before his wife demands its return?!

Piers