Re: [OM] Where's Moosie? [was G11 review [was Before you go, Moose ...]

Subject: Re: [OM] Where's Moosie? [was G11 review [was Before you go, Moose ...]]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:41:43 -0600
Moose, this may surprise you, but I've been known to be very chilled out
when shooting at parties or family gatherings. "Program Mode" rules the day.
Auto-everything is a good thing.

But recently, I've discovered the ultimate in shooting gatherings like this
where my family is with me.  Both of my daughters are equipped with decent
little P&S cameras and I just tell them to photograph everybody and
everything.

They do MUCH better than me and can get people to have their picture taken
who would typically avoid the big DSLR like the plague.

AG