Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 15/12/2009: Nathan uses flash!!! Don't miss it, it

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 15/12/2009: Nathan uses flash!!! Don't miss it, it is the first time in years!!!
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 07:20:09 +0100
I normally shoot without flash with fast lenses (that is my standard mode of
operation with the Leica). But here the light levels would have required f1.4
at 800 to be able to use tolerable shutter speeds, and since my fastest Oly
lens has a maximum aperture of f2.8.
Since the focus of the event was on the quiz, having fun, and getting drunk, I
decided to relegate photography to 2nd place and thus do the easy thing with
the flash.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman