Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 15/12/2009: Nathan uses flash!!! Don't miss it, it

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 15/12/2009: Nathan uses flash!!! Don't miss it, it is the first time in years!!!
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 08:45:24 +0100
I used to have one but sold it when trimming down my Oly system last year. I am
now down to E3 plus the 12-60 and 50-200mm lenses. That's all I need for the
occasional cricket outing and such.

For Tuesday night, I was thinking of taking my backup rangefinder, the film
Cosina/Voigtländer Bessa R2M which I am using daily. Of course it accepts my
fast Leica lenses. But in this case I wanted digital so that I could share the
pics with the participants this side  of the holidays.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu