Re: [OM] Lightroom?

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightroom?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 22:17:52 -0000
I would agree entirely that the LR approach is very different from that of
PS, and that PS experience is not transferable, Bill, but that is based on
more than ten years use of PS5, 6, 7 and CS3.  For anyone with no
"investment" in learning PS, the choice should be very simple - which is I
think the point you are making.  But it certainly doesn't imply that anyone
who does not value the LR approach is a dolt - no sir :-)

Piers