Re: [OM] Lightroom?

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightroom?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 07:27:21 +1100
It took me a long time to learn so no, not the only dolt at least.
I know people who use it for everything - a wedding photog for
instance as it's easy to batch adjust large numbers of similar shots.
That's why I find it useful for studio work - on those rare occasions
<g> when I get the lighting just a bit wrong. I use it for gross
adjustments like exposure, WB temp., cropping, saturation as with any
Raw converter - but the gradient tool is great for adjusting lighting
and I love the Clarity slider. After that, everything goes to PS.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx