Re: [OM] Lightroom?

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightroom?
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 09:33:01 -0600
I'm not a fan of lightroom, although I have it. This is because I have
developed a workflow that includes Bridge and CS4, so Lightroom is just more
obtuse software to learn.

I've found it completely different from PS, strangely and unnecessarily so.
Adobe has the pattern of changing things functions and names from version to
version, so this shouldn't be a surprise. I don't know what it does that PS
doesn't, except file and "organize" images in a way that I find difficult to
understand.

But maybe I'm just a dolt.

BIll Pearce