[OM] Week 31 - few fotos for fun

Subject: [OM] Week 31 - few fotos for fun
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 08:49:09 +0200
I see I am over 500 messages behind the list but as I am ow back at work
I hope I can catch up this week.

We had some visitors so on one of the days we took a trip to the
mountains  and then took a vernicular railway and then walked to the
Hammetschwandlift  a lift on the side of a mountain, engineers were sure
busy a hundred years ago.

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/8100207_JddWM#609447549_g4XXm>

I have added an end of week marker photo to make it easy to see the
pictures loaded this week

I also tried a picture of a norwegian candle we had lit
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/8100207_JddWM#608931518_X9orn>

but concede defeat to my wifes photographic superiority (on this
occasion ;-) )
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/874165_iRr8Y#608933791_jyUYu>