Re: [OM] Week 31 - few fotos for fun

Subject: Re: [OM] Week 31 - few fotos for fun
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 21:07:14 +0200
If you ordered a 15" then my advice is don't open it, send it back and
get a 17" 1920x1200 matt version, it is really not that much bigger and
fits in my fastpack 250. If you have gone for the smaller 13" one then
obviously size is more important so forget above ;-)

Chris Barker wrote:
> Not yet, Ian.  The trumpets will sound tomorrow, vieleicht ...
>
> ... and I thought that you would use the living-in-a foreign-country-
> and-not-practising-my-English excuse :-)
>
> (quite reasonably, of course)

Well I suppose it would be reasonable if my german was getting better
good :-)