Re: [OM] Film vs digital (OM Lot)

Subject: Re: [OM] Film vs digital (OM Lot)
From: AS <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 11:52:31 -0700 (PDT)

Not just sentimental reasons. They are still functional cameras and great
cameras. Many people shoot a good mix of digital and film. The digital vs film
debate is endless. There are pros and cons to both.

As for who is buying Olympus equipment off Eboy, there are closet OM users I
imagine. I ran into a gentleman locally who absolutely loves the OM system.
They are out there.

Some newer E-users also 'discover' the OM system after jumping into digital.
Many of them pick up Zuiko lenses to use with adapters.