Re: [OM] Film vs digital (OM Lot)

Subject: Re: [OM] Film vs digital (OM Lot)
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 02:02:05 -0400
I have digital cameras because I used to do a lot of commercial work when I
lived in New Mexico, and clients simply demand digital. Layout of ads,
catalogs, etc. is all done on the computer using software like InDesign and
QuarkXpress, film has to be scanned to work for that, digital is easier when
clients wont pay for scanning, they want a ready to use file.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography