Re: [OM] GPS suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] GPS suggestions
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 13:03:54 +0200
Of course it is a good idea to plan your journey well, but when you
get lost en route (e.g. because the person responsible for map reading
makes a mistake - she always does !-) ) it is quite nice to have a
backup machine which shouts 'if possible make U-turn' or which creates
a new alternative route all by itself! Saves many of us from having
rows in the car! Of course when your mapreader is as infallible as ATC
things are different...

Frank.