Re: [OM] GPS suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] GPS suggestions
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 14:59:27 +0100
Now, Donald, you know that I like gizmos! :-)  But there are very few
people getting in my way aloft.

I like your story, and Bob's and Chuck's, so you can keep your
satnavs, but only if you promise to continue using them responsibly :-)

More seriously, my Boss reckons that he is perfectly capable of using
a mobile phone while driving ("I'm used to using up to 7 radios in a
C-130) but thinks that satnavs are dangerously distracting.  I might
just have to explain the ways of the world to him some day.

And equally seriously, my sister-in-law uses a satnav because she
cannot navigate; she never knows where she is.  It's possible that she
and her Landrover Discovery are a road safety nightmare ...

Chris