Re: [OM] Its a tool not just Re: An object of beauty

Subject: Re: [OM] Its a tool not just Re: An object of beauty
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 16:11:12 -0700
Ken Norton wrote:
> I'm going to have to go hang out in the Leica groups where I'm safe to show
> my face. I can't go anywhere now for fear that somebody on this list is going
> to mug me for that camera. I'll have to start going to different doors
> and changing up my commute schedule.
>
> AG (looking over my shoulder) Schnozz

Well, at least you'd be safe in Berkeley. I did handle a list member's
OM-3Ti in Berkeley, very carefully. Then I very politely handed it back
to him.

I would say it is the best looking OM ever and one of the handsomest
cameras I've ever seen. The finish is unique and beautiful.

On the other hand, I simply have no need for anything it offers beyond
the OM-1 and OM-4.

So feel safe to visit if you are ever in the area. :-)

Safe Haven Moose