Re: [OM] An object of beauty

Subject: Re: [OM] An object of beauty
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 17:33:32 +0100
I am in agreement with you, CH, though I have kept only a 1, 2n and 40 (PC)
- th elast because it isn't worth my time disposing of it.  All the other OM
bodies have gone, including my own "object of beauty" which sold through a
dealer with two days, despite my insistence that they up the price by 20%.
They did so, and I wish I had asked for more!

But this here "object of beauty" appears to be missing the strap (see the
empty slots at the top of the card insert), possibly the grip (see the empty
aperture on the left of the card insert), and I see no sign of the film
plane insert, so I couldn't possible accept the seven word description as
accurate.

Piers