Re: [OM] An object of beauty

Subject: Re: [OM] An object of beauty
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 17:16:23 +0800
No, the point is to have manual shutter control + TTL, say use 1/8s with
TTL. In manual mode, 4/4Ti does not provide TTL flash control.

On the other hand, TTL flash in OM system only provide average metering, it
seldom provide accurate exposure as the object are usually too small or
background is too far away to provide enough/proper reflection.

The E-System flash is much better but it can also be fooled by small but
highly reflective object such as mirror.

My most wanted feature on the OM System is high sync speed, while most other
manufacturers were providing 1/250s OM's 1/60s was just way too slow. I'm
not really interested in TTL flash with slow speed sync., I can always use
auto flash as a replacement.

C.H.Ling