[OM] Its a tool not just Re: An object of beauty

Subject: [OM] Its a tool not just Re: An object of beauty
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 22:53:47 +0200
I believe I had one if not the last one to come into the U.K (via
official channels) although the manual was in japanese they gave me a
photocopied version in English, the price at the time was only slightly
more than the 4ti, after months deliberating I think I made the right
choice.

I have managed to find a cheaper way to process film, one third of what
I would pay in switzerland so this weeks pictures for fun are film
either portra or ektar, may I also profer that the 3ti's are amongst
amongst the most currently used OM camera's on the list (AG and myself)
I know there are others regularly using them but not the distribution
amongst the models.

FFWFF Few Fotos a Week For Fun

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/8100207_JddWM#552087440_fZgnp