Re: [OM] Day One Redux

Subject: Re: [OM] Day One Redux
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 17:25:17 +1000
It's easier to see the effect of the modelling lights if the room
lights are off - but the window shutters have to be open or
everything goes black! :-)
Some lights can be set for on full time, off full time, off when
charging or off when firing  - my old Bowens only have the first two
options.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx