Re: [OM] Day One Redux

Subject: Re: [OM] Day One Redux
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 08:59:41 -0400
Thanks, but the wedding photo in the barn is not the final image.  I was
hired by another photographer to light the barn and take that specific
group shot since she was concerned she couldn't do it.  But I was not
hired to do any PhotoShop work.  Unfortunately, mum, next to the bride,
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/smith%20barn/group%20shot%20-%20100%25%20-%20folks%20at%20the%20front%20of%20the%20bus.htm>
looks rather glum and other folks have their eyes closed.  This was the
best overall shot but others were probably used in PhotoShop to piece
together something better.  I've never seen the final.  But I do know
the bride was happy.  Good to know since it took me about two hours to
figure out how to get the lights right ahead of the wedding day and then
another 30-45 minutes to setup on the day of the wedding.  What I really
needed was wireless remote adjustment of light output power which wasn't
available then but is now. <http://alienbees.com/newproducts.html>

Dr. Flash